About the Role
The Technology Committee Director will be responsible for the following:
1.Review innovation and technology matters of importance to the Corporation, and provide oversight regarding:
• the Corporation’s investments in technology, research and product development; • the Corporation’s technology initiatives;
• the Corporation’s strategy and approach to technical talent management; and
• the strength and integrity of the Corporation’s engineering and development processes and disciplines.
2. Review and assess the Corporation’s policies and procedures on product safety.
3. Review and assess the Corporation’s practices with respect to how customer needs, both current and future, inform technology development and customer service and support offerings, as well as customer messaging and marketing of the Corporation’s technologies.
4. Discuss with management the Corporation's major risk exposures related to technology, including information and product and service security, and the steps management has taken to monitor and control such exposures.
5. Periodically review the Corporation’s intellectual property strategy and activities.
6. Make regular reports to the Board of Directors.
7. Review and reassess the adequacy of this Charter annually and recommend any proposed changes to the Board of Directors for approval. Annually review its own performance.
The Technology Committee has been constituted by the Board
(1) to review and provide oversight to innovation and technology matters; and
(2) to review and assist in oversight of risks associated with technology.
Composition: The Technology Committee will consist of at least three members, one of whom will be designated the chair. Committee members will be appointed by and may be replaced by the Board of Directors in its discretion. The Committee will meet as often as necessary or desirable to carry out its responsibilities. The Committee may form and delegate authority to subcommittees when appropriate.
About the Company
theboardiQ has been retained for a search of "Technology Committee Director" for a Russell 3000 Publicly Traded Company