A relationship in which a person, thing, or idea is linked or associated with something else.
1) Safety – Supportive relationships are foundational in helping people weather challenges and adversity, providing a place for sharing that feels open and safe.
2) Care – Taking time to build connections shows that you care about those around you.
3) Respect – True connection is about meaningful, fulfilling exchanges and conversations built on a foundation of respect, which is further reinforced with each interaction.
4) Joy – Connections are fun! Sharing personal experiences and building relationships can bring great happiness and joy and lead to meaningful friendships.
5) Progress – With each new relationship you build, a new connection is forged. With attention, that connection will grow deeper and evolve. Enlightened work connections enable projects to move forward more smoothly.
6) Value – Enlightened connecting offers the opportunity to know and experience another person, with history and experience that is unique to them, which allows us to see a different perspective and identify new opportunities.
7) Meaning – Connecting with others on a personal level brings a sense of purpose and fulfillment, as we take time to know our co-workers as human beings and understand them more deeply."